Book your visit!
In these strange times, NAVIGO-museum wants to offer its visitors a safe haven of calm.
The most important measure to take into account is that you have to book your visit online in advance. Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory (except children up to 12 years old). Opening hours are also restricted from tuesday to Sunday between 14:00 and 18:00.
Naturally, residents of Koksijde and holders of a K-card always enjoy free entry but they too have to make an online reservation first.
Do not forget to download the museum floor plan online.
We provide a clean environment and will organise your visit in such a way that you will not come across others. You can disinfect your hands with hand gel. The museum teams ask visitors to abide by several rules.
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory (except children up to 12 years old). Admission will be refused without a mask, even if you have a valid ticket. Entry fees are non-refundable.
The composition of your group meets the rules imposed by the government.
- Do not visit the museums if you are ill or if you suffer from any of the symptoms
- Maintain social distancing, keep a distance of 1.5 metres to people who are not in your group
- Cough and sneeze into a paper tissue or your elbow
- Go to the toilet before the start of your visit
- We prefer you to pay online in advance or electronically in the museum
- Do not touch anything
- Follow the arrows and the instructions from museum staff!
- Please arrive at the museum in time for your reserved slot. Keep your discount card and/or ID card ready when you arrive.
- When you make a booking, you will receive an e-mail with practical information, including a link to the museum floor plan because for now, we do not hand out paper versions.
The museum shop remains closed until further notice.
Abdijmuseum Ten Duinen has also reopened. You can make online bookings for that museum as well.